Since its release in 2005, Symfony has evolved to become the most mature and solid framework for PHP development. Robust Components and Bundles make it the top feature-rich framework which developers across industries love working with.
And not just that – a dedicated Symfony community features plenty of advice and makes the learning curve much shorter.
Engineering excellence is instrumental in bringing your Symfony-based project to life. All too often, however, you might feel struck as you struggle to find experts with just the right ratio of software development skills and cost requirements.
There has to be a better way to implement your development project. With Echo, you hire engineering talent that meets your definition of excellence. We provide staff augmentation and Symfony software development services and will set you up with a detailed roadmap, cost estimation, and timeline.
To learn more visit company page – Echo
Software Development Company Statement
TOP UKRAINIAN DEVELOPERS
We help tech companies scale their engineering capacity and deliver innovative software products.
Echo – Company value
Honesty, Integrity and Fairness – We are always honest and open with ourselves and our customers. We treat each other, partners and customers with fairness.
Customer Comes First – We exist to make an impact in our customers’ business. We put our customers first for every action we take.
Pursuit of Excellence – We strive to achieve excellence in every aspect of our business catering to our clients and employees. We constantly improve ourselves, our teams, and our services by pushing the envelope.
Collaboration, Team Spirit and Sharing – We support, and inspire one another. The solutions we deliver are the results of our collective efforts.
Echo – About
Software development teams from all across the world name Symfony as the most reliable PHP framework. And for a good reason – developers can combine its reusable components to design high-performing applications on the go. Moreover, Symfony can be used both as a standalone framework and in partnership with other PHP development frameworks.
Symfony is an open-source PHP framework that implements the Model-View Controller (MVC) concept and automates the most common web tasks, a broad-based system of related classes and is designed to develop and manage Web applications.
Issued under MIT license. Symfony is a free software.
The website of the first version of symfony-project.com was launched on October 18, 2005.
Symfony should not be confused with Symphony CMS Open XML / KSLT CMS. Symfony is designed to accelerate the creation and maintenance of web applications, as well as to avoid time spent solving trivial tasks in development (for example, writing form validators).
Symfony is compatible with such object-relational displays as Doctrine and Propel. With the PHP accelerator, Symfony increases productivity and reduces server load. Symfony’s goal is to give developers full control over the configuration: almost everything can be customized, from directory structure to third-party libraries.
Echo – KEY BENEFITS
- Exceptional flexibility. Components and Bundles are amazing features that truly set Symfony apart from the other PHP frameworks. Dependencies across the system are finally minimized.
- Testing made easy. When it comes to testing, Symfony makes a coder’s life easier. No strict dependencies, reusable bundles, and automated functional testing transform the testing process from daunting to simple and efficient.
- Great for enterprise applications. Symfony can make the most complex large-scale application come to life. Developers can easily add new components to enhance the application over time.
- Perfect for APIs and Microservices. The lightweight architecture, which is one of Symfony’s unique advantages, makes it a great choice for APIs and Microservices projects.
- Regular updates. Symfony regularly rolls out new versions and provides long-term support for all of them. Backward compatibility is also part of the equation which ensures high performance of applications at all times.
- Community and documentation. As an open-source framework, Symfony is made by thousands of passionate developers. It also boasts clean, simple and insightful documentation, which is always up-to-date.
- OOP design patterns. MVC-based Symfony delivers neat code and great functionality to implement object-oriented design patterns.
Echo – Services
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). We develop business-specific, feature-rich SaaS solutions for companies across industries;
- Web development. Build professional digital presence with mobile-friendly, SEO-optimized websites that compel your audience to convert;
- Web portal software development. An entire digital ecosystem for B2B and B2C companies looking to integrate portals with CRM/ERP, payment solutions, etc;
- Web-based apps. Our web development agency builds tailored web apps available across all browsers and devices and integrated easily with other software.